The Platte City Tech Day is now re-scheduled for May 30th, as the COVID-19 restrictions should have eased up by then. If you feel uneasy and want to skip this session, we all understand. Also, if you have or have had symptoms within the month of May (prior to the Tech Day), I respectfully ask you not to attend. But I sure hope to see you all to enjoy some intense and productive wrenching, as well as food, fun, and conversations around the campfire.
Here’s what will be going on:
- Calep Howard, the Kansas AM, will be setting up cameras in the shop on the projects so that live interaction can be viewed by Zoom for those unable to attend.
- Zoom is available for free for your PC, Mac, and smartphone. You don’t have to be a paying subscriber. It’s free to use.
- You’re welcome to camp both Friday and Saturday nights.
- You’re also welcome to come in anytime Friday. The shop doors will be open.
- Meals provided will be Friday evening dinner through Sunday morning breakfast.
- As usual, consuming alcohol is permitted as long as you act responsibly.
Here’s what I need from you, please:
- What projects you would like to accomplish, so that we can coordinate space, tools, and information for Calep to set up the cameras
- What meals you plan to be here for?
- Do you have any special meal requirements?
13380 State Highway N, Platte City MO 64079
Please contact me at PCMAirhead@gmail.com or Joe Brinkmann at email@example.com.
If a phone call is necessary, I can be reached at 785-806-1879.
I’m looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!