- Coffee Talk on May 23, 2021 08:30
- Land of Oz Rally on June 11, 2021 12:00
- Second Saturdays – 2021 on June 12, 2021 11:30
- SMACKDAB 2021 on June 19, 2021 05:34
- Coffee Talk on June 27, 2021 08:30
- Second Saturdays – 2021 on July 10, 2021 11:30
- Coffee Talk on July 25, 2021 08:30
- Second Saturdays – 2021 on August 14, 2021 11:30
- Coffee Talk on August 22, 2021 08:30
- Second Saturdays – 2021 on September 11, 2021 11:30
- Fall Platte Valley Tech Day – November 7thNovember 7 th, is set for our fall Platte Valley Tech Day. As always, we’re hoping for a good crowd. As ...
- Airtoberfest 2020!Airtoberfest 2020 is scheduled for October 16 – 18 at The Volland Store in Alma, KS. This year’s Time Machines ...
- Platte City Tech DayThe Platte City Tech Day is now re-scheduled for May 30th, as the COVID-19 restrictions should have eased up by ...
- Our Response to the CoronavirusDue to the coronavirus and the declaration of a National Emergency, the Kansas Airheads Club is suspending Second Saturdays and ...
Online Right Now
No one is online right now
About The Airheads of Kansas
Air-cooled BMW motorcycles are the primary reason the Airheads of Kansas have gotten to know each other, but there's more to us than just vintage German motorcycles. High on the list of shared interests is the fun we have working on our motorcycles. When we gather formally to work on our machines we call it a Tech Day. We also attend rallies, drink coffee, eat, attend live music events, and generally enjoy life by getting to and from these events on our motorcycles.
What We Do
Hang Out With Us
This isn't a Club with tight schedules, complex initiation rituals, or secret handshakes. We're just people who like to get together and do motorcycle-related stuff. If you own, have owned, are thinking about owning, or once looked at a BMW Airhead motorcycle, please consider joining us. There is no cost to join The Airheads of Kansas - you'll pay for the activities we do if you're interested in doing them. We have one, and only one, expectation of you - be good to everyone who attends our events.