- Coffee Talk – September 27, 2020 on September 27, 2020 09:00
- Second Saturdays – 2020 on October 10, 2020 11:30
- Airtoberfest 2020 on October 16, 2020 12:00
- Coffee Talk – October 25, 2020 on October 25, 2020 09:00
- Second Saturdays – 2020 on November 14, 2020 11:30
- Coffee Talk – November 22, 2020 on November 22, 2020 09:00
- Second Saturdays – 2020 on December 12, 2020 11:30
- Airtoberfest 2020!Airtoberfest 2020 is scheduled for October 16 – 18 at The Volland Store in Alma, KS. This year’s Time Machines ...
- Video Conference Technology for All Future Club GatheringsAfter a successful proof of concept at the recent Platte Valley Tech Day all future Kansas Airheads Club gatherings will ...
- Platte City Tech DayThe Platte City Tech Day is now re-scheduled for May 30th, as the COVID-19 restrictions should have eased up by ...
- Our Response to the CoronavirusDue to the coronavirus and the declaration of a National Emergency, the Kansas Airheads Club is suspending Second Saturdays and ...
Online Right Now
No one is online right now
About The Airheads of Kansas
Air-cooled BMW motorcycles are the primary reason the Airheads of Kansas have gotten to know each other, but there's more to us than just vintage German motorcycles. High on the list of shared interests is the fun we have working on our motorcycles. When we gather formally to work on our machines we call it a Tech Day. We also attend rallies, drink coffee, eat, attend live music events, and generally enjoy life by getting to and from these events on our motorcycles.
What We Do
Hang Out With Us
This isn't a Club with tight schedules, complex initiation rituals, or secret handshakes. We're just people who like to get together and do motorcycle-related stuff. If you own, have owned, are thinking about owning, or once looked at a BMW Airhead motorcycle, please consider joining us. There is no cost to join The Airheads of Kansas - you'll pay for the activities we do if you're interested in doing them. We have one, and only one, expectation of you - be good to everyone who attends our events.